Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Inspiration action

There is one blog that never fails to make me smile. Primarily it is about colour and crochet, but it is also a personal look into someone's daily life, and it is incredibly lovely to share special ordinary moments. I would really like to have chronicle of my life and our special tiny moments. The only way that is going to happen is if I just jump right in.

I am good at many things. Procrastinating, multitasking hemming- and hawing.....but a blog is not like playing piano.

Did anyone else wish they could sit down and play something wonderful, but absolutely loathed (with a passion) practising piano, and piano lessons?

I don't need to practice, it is OK if each post is mediocre, if the lighting in my first photos is balls, if not a single person reads my blethering. Sigh.



So, today, lovely people and I went to the park and had a blast. Picnic lunch, sunhats, bubbles and lots of giggling.



No comments: